a choice that change my life

Sabtu, 17 November 2012

Twilight at Silverlake


This crazy idea suddenly came into my mind. "Yes I want to travel in Pattaya this weekend, I don't want to waste my time in Thailand. No matter if I go alone, I can handle it," said my brain to my self. I told my plan to P-M because his home near Pattaya, I hope more information from him. "You can go by van from future Park," explained him. I arraged my itenary and plan to spend two days in Pattaya. Like a backpacker, I opened hostelworld website and find the hostel which have high rating. Then I try to call another Indonesian in "Backpacker Dunia" group to backpack together in Pattaya. I found one, but unfortunately she can not come because she proceed her VISA run to Cambodia.


Go to Pattaya in Saturday such a bad idea because Friday was welcome show day and I showed until Saturday morning and slept at 4 AM.Last night P-M told to me that he will take me to the Pattaya because we have the same direction and we hace appointment go to there at 9 AM.  At 9 AM, woke up with headache and saw the clock. I was perplexed. Then, chat "P-M where are you?", "I'm going to AIT," wrote him in LINE. Whoaa,,, I did everything in hurry: took a bath 2 minutes, packed whatever clothes, wallet, and charger to my bag, wore clothes without pressed, and didn't have time to make up with some powder and lip gloss. I ran out with my bicycle to AITCC, P-M waited there with his mitsubishi black car. I was shy because of late, I am the one who want go to Pattaya but another person affected.

"Do you have breakfast?," said P-M. "Not yet," said me, instead of food- I want water so much because I didn't drink anything since welcome show. But I kept in silent, I didn't want to make trouble to other people. PM took me to canteen in U dorm Thammasat. "What is your plan?" asked him. I told to him about my travel plan with semi-conscious and panda eyes condition. "I don't know if you prepare this travel," said him. But then I saw my phone "Damn low battery, I think I am not prepare that much," said me.

He drove to Pattaya, I just sat and sang every song. We stopped in gas station, restaurant, and shop like 7eleven. I just knew that most of car in Thailand use gas NGV, very different with Indonesia that use expensive petrol for car. I tried delicious lunch at Pattaya. P-M took me until Silverlake. He said that he afraid I cannot arrive -___-a.

Welcome to Silverlake. Beautiful lake with hill as the gate. First, we went to buddha hill. They draw very huge figure of buddha with gold ink at side of the hill. The breeze of wind blowed my scarf. I felt like in Thailand (where i am before :p).
Huge image of Buddha

me :p

Then we went to Silverlake around 2PM. I am fall in love with this place. It is a grapes garden, beautiful plant decoration, and lake with silver colour. Building with brown brick colour and Europe ornamen made me feel like in Europe. There is windmill ala Dutch that made my day.
Windmill ala Dutch

The building in Silverlake

We went around Silverlake with open bus. It stopped in some place to taking photo. I was excited in green house of grapes. Purple, red, and green grapes looked tempt to tease. I like grapes that hanged as high as my head. P-M accompany me, he taken pictures with his new camera. I think he accompanying me such as accompanying child because I like running, jumping, swinging, spinning, and dancing. Sorry for my troublesome :p

Grapes :D
Only taken one picture with P-M :p

After turned around in the garden, we bought grapes juice and stayed in chair. Twilight in Silverlake was awesome. The building located higher than landscape. I saw sunset down to the hill. The golden light shined to garden of grapes. Water in lake reflected light with silver colour. I think one day I should come to here, enjoy this landscape again.
Twilight in Silverlake


Special thanks to PM who took and accompany me to Silverlake ^_^.

3 komentar:

  1. blog kamu bener2 memotivasi aku untuk semangat belajar :D

    BalasHapus
  2. @Sugih: Makasi ya sudah ngikutin bacaan di blogku ^_^
    @Nur Rohmat: Why? It's my first post in English. Sorry if i had some mistakes :p

    BalasHapus

Silahkan dikomen ya... ^^

© More Than a Choice, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena